February, 2021 Release (Gondor-p2)
- Event and Riding Reminders.
Members can now setup reminders, either via text messages or email, for upcoming events or future riding hours.
This can be configured from the "Notifications" tab under a member's personnel record.
- Members can be logged onto multiple devices at once.
Prior to this release, if a member was logged onto a mobile device and then logged on via the web, they would be automatically logged off the mobile device.
This release removes that restriction and allows members to be logged onto multiple devices at once.
- New Equipment (formerly called Inventory) pages.
The "inventory" pages have been renamed to Equipment and given a fresh look, including a mobile friendly view.
A new field has been added to the record which allows administrators to track who equipment was returned to.
- Members are notified when pending hours are disapproved.
Previously, if a member signed up to ride and the hours needed to be approved, they weren't notified if the hours were not approved.
This release notifies members if their hours have been disapproved.
- Future riding hours may be deleted when a member's status change.
When a member's status is changed by an administrator, the new status is checked to see if that member is still allowed to ride.
If they are not allowed to ride and have future riding hours, the administrator is given the option to delete those future hours.
- Many emails have been updated for fresher look.
Many emails have a fresh look and contain more information for the member.
- Current Certification images are included on Member's portfolio PDF.
If images for current cerifications have been uploaded to EMSchedPlus, those images will be included on that member's portfolio PDF file.
- Number of EMTs and Driverr need per shift can be cofigured (experimental).
Experimental Administrators can now specify the number of members with a given certification or status that are needed for a complete crew.
For example, a complete crew might need 2 EMTs and 1 Driver. Needs for each shift are displayed on the calendars.
June, 2020 Release (Gondor-p1)
- Security enhancements around password setting / resetting management.
Instead of a fixed password, a time dependent secure link is sent to new users and users who want to reset their password.
- Support for holiday hours in the Timeclock program.
Administrators can specify an "uplift" for time clocked on a specified day. For example, time and one-half for the Fourth of July.
- Vehicle rotation schedule support.
First out vehicles and usage order can be specified with a specified rotation perdiod.
- Vehicle Out of Service reason options.
Administrators can specify if an "Out of Service" reasons must or can be given.
- Improved agency news editor.
The "NEWS" editor has been updated for mobile usage.
- Configurable Homepage option.
Agencies may request that users have the ability to do limited configuration of their homepage.
- Configurable Monitor Capability.
Agencies may request that a "Monitor" may be configured for the monitoring of key EMSchedPlus information on a continuous display, such as current crews, news, upcoming events, and needed staffing.
May, 2018 Release (Phoenix-p4)
- Broadcast texts and messages can be sent to either individuals or custom groups.
- Rig (and Inventory) checklists are mobile friendly
- Fixed issue with deleting vehicles when signout records exist
- Fixed issue with signing up for early morning shifts (before logical day end)
January, 2018 Release (Phoenix-p2-mon17)
- Select status codes when creating timeclock PDF
- Tie together riding rules using correlators
- Apply maximum rules to agency events
- Allow riding rues to be applied to "approval needed" hours
- Show total hours on timeClock as either hh:mm (minutes) or hh.dd (fractional decimal hours)
February, 2017 Release (Phoenix-2)
- More Mobile friendly Pages
riding signup page,
vehicle list page and
events pages have been resdesigned to have a cleaner look and be mobile friendly.
- New Signup - Remove - Request Coverage - Provide Coverage page
The main "signup" page has been totally redesignd for a cleaner look and
improved date navigation. See it here. The mobile version of the page has
new date, calendar and function navigation aids.
- Maximum Hours per week
Administrators can set the maximum hours per week each member can ride
(based on status).
When they go over that amount,
either the hours can be rejected or approval is required.
This also warns administrators if they schedule a member more
than the maximum hours.
- More riding actions from homepage.
From the "Riding Today Portlet", you can go straight to the add hour, remove hours, requesting coverage or providing coverage web page. See it here.
- Admins can create vehicle reminders
You can create one time or periodic reminders about vehicles events, such as "inspection due".
- Nightly reports can be mailed to interested members.
We're created a "rig-check" exception report which can be mailed to interested members.